Tabletop Exhibit Space Fees
Member Rate: $1,400 per tabletop
Non-member Rate: $2,800 per tabletop
Exhibit Space Includes
- One (1) 6’ x 30” skirted table
- Two (2) chairs
- One (1) waste basket with liner
- Two (2) Exhibit Hall Only Passes - These passes are reserved for company representatives who will set-up and/or staff the exhibit table. Exhibit Hall Only passes will allow entrance into the exhibit hall but are not valid for any of the conference sessions, meals, evening events or breaks.
Not Included with Exhibit Space
- Storage, placement, shipment, or return shipment of exhibit materials.
- All services and items for the exhibit space, including but not limited to, required carpet/flooring, electric, Internet, furnishings, lead retrieval, etc.
- Complimentary wireless access is not available in the exhibit hall—all Internet needs must be ordered.
- Full-conference registrations for access to conference sessions, meals, evening events or breaks.
DISPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Exhibitors are limited to tabletop pop-ups or tabletop exhibits ONLY
- No floor standing racks, exhibits or displays are allowed
- A maximum of one retractable banner (up to 3' wide) may be placed directly on or behind the exhibit table
- Products may be displayed as long as they fit on the tabletop
exhibit space Contracts
Exhibit space contracts can be made by completing the online form and submitting it with credit card payment. CONTRACTS SUBMITTED WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR A SPACE ASSIGNMENT.
Exhibit Space Assignments
Space assignments will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. ONLY COMPLETED CONTRACTS ACCOMPANIED BY A FULL PAYMENT WILL BE CONSIDERED. The floor plan and corresponding list of exhibitors will be continuously updated on the NASTD website (www.nastd.org).
NASTD Show Management reserves the right to make the final space assignments or change space assignments after the acceptance of the contract. Exhibitors will be notified if such changes are necessary.
No-Shows: All exhibits must be set up by 3:00pm, Tuesday, August 20, 2019. Any exhibit not set up by this time will be considered a No-Show. Payment will be forfeited and space may be possessed by NASTD for such purposes as it may see fit.
In the event of cancellation by the Exhibitor, any exhibit spae payment that has already been received by NASTD will not be refunded.
No cancellation shall be acknowledged unless received by NASTD in writing. The date upon which the notice of cancellation is received shall apply as the official date of cancellation. Upon notification of cancellation, NASTD reserves the right to resell the space vacated.
Conference Attendance & Registration information
NASTD exhibitors interested in attending conference sessions may do so by specifically registering for the conference. The 2019 conference registration fees for NASTD Corporate members are $995 per person for advanced registration and $1,195 per person for onsite registration. Non-member fees are $1,295 per person for advanced registration and $1,495 per person for onsite registration. Registrations will be accepted at NASTD headquarters until July 29, 2019. After July 29, 2019 on-site registration will be required. Registrations are not accepted by phone or email after July 29, 2019.
Exhibitor Hall Only Badges
Each exhibitor is permitted two (2) Exhibit Hall Only passes per tabletop. These passes are reserved for company representatives who will set-up and/or staff the exhibit table. Exhibit Hall Only passes will allow entrance into the exhibit hall but are not valid for any of the conference sessions, meals, or breaks.
Exhibitor badges will be available at the NASTD conference registration desk for pre-registered exhibit personnel. Exhibit personnel not pre-registered must register with NASTD Show Management on-site. NASTD exhibitor badges must be worn for admission into the exhibit hall.
The deadline for submitting names of exhibit personnel to NASTD Show Management is July 29, 2019.
For more information, contact Pamela Johnson, CMP, NASTD Meetings & Member Services Manager, at (859) 244-8184 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.