Tabletop Exhibit Space Fees
Member Tabletop Rate: $2,800
Exhibit Space Includes
- One (1) 6’ x 30” skirted table
- Two (2) chairs
- Two (2) Exhibit Hall Only Passes - These passes are reserved for company representatives who will set-up and/or staff the exhibit table. Exhibit Hall Only passes will allow entrance into the exhibit hall but are not valid for any of the conference sessions, meals, evening events or breaks. All exhibit personnel must register in advance. There will be no onsite registration available.
Not Included with Exhibit Space
- Storage, placement, shipment, or return shipment of exhibit materials.
- All services and items for the exhibit space, including but not limited to, required carpet/flooring, electric, Internet, furnishings, lead retrieval, etc.
- Complimentary wireless access is not available in the exhibit hall—all Internet needs must be ordered.
- Full-conference registrations for access to conference sessions, meals, evening events or breaks.
DISPLAY RULES AND REGULATIONS
NASTD Safety Protocols for Exhibitors during COVID-19
exhibit space Contracts
Exhibit space contracts can be completed online with a credit card or by downloading the form and returning with payment. CONTRACTS SUBMITTED WITHOUT FULL PAYMENT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR A SPACE ASSIGNMENT.
Exhibit Space Assignments
Space assignments will be made on a first-come, first-served basis. ONLY COMPLETED CONTRACTS ACCOMPANIED BY A FULL PAYMENT WILL BE CONSIDERED. The floor plan and corresponding list of exhibitors will be continuously updated on the NASTD website (www.nastd.org).
NASTD Show Management reserves the right to make the final space assignments or change space assignments after the acceptance of the contract. Exhibitors will be notified if such changes are necessary.
PAYMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
A). Full payment is due with signed contract for Exhibitors to be considered for space assignment.
B). In the event of cancellation by the Exhibitor any exhibit space payment that has already been received by NASTD will not be refunded.
C). No cancellation shall be acknowledged unless received by NASTD in writing. The date upon which the notice of cancellation is received shall apply as the official date of cancellation.
D). Upon notification of cancellation, NASTD has the right to resell the space vacated.
Conference Attendance & Registration information
NASTD exhibitors interested in attending conference sessions may do so by specifically registering for the conference. The 2021 conference registration fee for NASTD Corporate members is $1,195 per person. You must register in advance. There will be no onsite registration available. Registrations will be accepted at NASTD headquarters until August 5, 2021. Registrations will not be accepted by phone or email after August 5, 2021.
Exhibitor Hall Only Badges
Each exhibitor is permitted two (2) Exhibit Hall Only passes per tabletop. These passes are reserved for company representatives who will set-up and/or staff the exhibit table. Exhibit Hall Only passes will allow entrance into the exhibit hall but are not valid for any of the conference sessions, meals, or breaks.
Exhibitor badges will be available at the NASTD conference registration desk. All exhibit personnel must register in advance. There will be no onsite registration available. NASTD exhibitor badges must be worn for admission into the exhibit hall.
The deadline for submitting names of exhibit personnel to NASTD Show Management is August 5, 2021.
For more information, contact Pamela Johnson, CMP, NASTD Meetings & Member Services Manager, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.