The opportunity to sponsor NASTD events is an exclusive benefit reserved for NASTD corporate affiliate members.
All virtual regional seminar sponsors receive the following mutual benefits:
- General seminar session slide deck recognition at the beginning and end of the webcast
- Verbal recognition by the webcast emcee
- Company’s name mentioned in social media promotions (content generated by staff)
- Access to preliminary attendee lists prior to the webcast and a final attendee after the webcast
- Complete company profile on the NASTD Regional Seminar Hub - a desktop and mobile app centralizing all conference components and serving as the virtual conference lobby from which attendees access sessions, rosters and sponsor information
- Company’s name mentioned in a post webcast edition of the association’s monthly newletter, Gateway
Diamond - $4,500 (limit - 3) granted on a first-come, first-served basis
In addition to the mutual sponsor benefits listed above, Diamond sponsors receive:
- One rotating banner ad placed on the NASTD Regional Seminar Hub homepage (sponsor to provide banner ad 937px wide by 160px high)
- Virtual Booth - w/video conferencing to allow sponsor to display company details and engage with attendees (date of virtual booth will be honored in the order sponsorship payments are received)
- Two (2) complimentary registrations and unlimited paying attendees ($375 p/p)
Emerald - $2,500 (unlimited)
In addition to the mutual sponsor benefits listed above, Emerald sponsors receive:
- One (1) complimentary registrations and unlimited paying attendees ($375 p/p)
Terms and Conditions - Virtual Event
Sponsors agree to pay the full sponsorship fee by the applicable cut-off date for the selected seminar.
Payment must be received and processed by the applicable cut-off date for the selected seminar before your company is eligible to have your logo/company name on the website, slide deck, conference promotions and mentions in the NASTD newsletter.
Corporate members are not permitted to register non-member guests for the seminar. The registrant’s email must match the member company’s email domain.
Co-branding of your sponsorship is not permitted.
Sponsorship fees are non-refundable with the exception of unforeseen circumstances that force a cancellation of the entire event.
Any conference content, including but not limited to photos, videos, slides, or papers, are considered property of NASTD and shall not be posted or disseminated by Sponsor without express written approval of NASTD.
This Agreement contains the entire understanding between the parties with respect to the conference sponsorship benefits and obligations and supersedes all prior oral and written understandings, arrangements and agreements between the parties.
No strike throughs, edits or modifications will be recognized to this Agreement.
NASTD Conference Sponsor Terms & Conditions are firm. All conditions apply. By securing a conference sponsorship via our online sponsorship registration form you are agreeing to adhere to these Terms & Conditions.