Private sector information technology organizations seeking business opportunities in the multi-billion dollar state government marketplace can join the nation’s largest state IT association as a NASTD corporate affiliate.
NASTD provides you with numerous opportunities to put your organization in front of the state government technology marketplace while also providing you with many unique opportunities to learn about its key needs. If your organization’s bottom line depends on knowing this market, then you need to be a part of NASTD.
NASTD corporate affiliate membership benefits include:
- Opportunities to network with state IT professionals at multiple NASTD events each year
- Discounted registration fees at regional seminars and the annual conference
- Discounted exhibiting opportunities at the annual Technology Showcase
- Participation on monthly calls, committees and working groups
- Sponsorship and potential presenting opportunities at regional seminars and the annual conference
- Subscription and opportunity to place an educational article in the NASTD newsletter, the Gateway
- Access to the NASTD website
- Opportunities to network with and explore potential partnerships with other private sector technology professionals
Corporate affiliate memberships expire 12 months
from the join date and are open to all private sector organizations in the business of providing information technology products and/or services to state government.
The membership is held in the name of the business entity which designates one national-level manager as the primary communications and billing contact. A secondary contact may also be added for continuity purposes in the event the primary contact becomes unavailable. Additionally, each corporate affiliate member organization may register an unlimited number of full-time employees working within its organization to receive NASTD membership privileges.