Dawnna is the Director of Computing Infrastructure & Services within the Office of Maine Information Technology. Dawnna oversees the management of staff and contractors to meet on-going operational needs as well as delivery of customer-facing initiatives. CIS offers professional and technical enterprise services to agencies within the Executive Branch.
We are always augmenting our current offerings with the next generation items as they come available to meet our customer needs.
Dawnna brings the following qualities to the State of Maine:
- 36 years of dedicated State service which includes 29 years of IT experience
- 16 years of managing IT groups
- Responsible for creating and managing an annual budget
- Providing IT strategic and technical advice to customers
- Developing and maintaining strategic technology roadmap
- Excellent Customer Service
- Leadership based on empowering staff
A Maine native, Dawnna enjoys spending time with her family & friends (which is her world), her dog Bruschi, the ocean, exploring the outdoors and traveling.
Dawnna has served on the Executive Board as Secretary/Treasurer, Vice President, Eastern Region President, and Vice President, participated on the education & curriculum committee, investment, and finance committee, and continues to actively participate on nominating and membership committees for the National Association of State Technology Directors (NASTD).