Dawnna is the Director of Computing Infrastructure & Services within the Office of Maine Information Technology. Dawnna oversees the management of staff and contractors to meet on-going operational needs as well as delivery of customer-facing initiatives. CIS offers professional and technical enterprise services to agencies which supports the following services:
Administration Office Personnel, Infrastructure & Hosting, Cloud (Azure/AWS/Google), Directory Services, Microsoft 365, VMware, Citrix/Remote Desktop Services, SQL Server, Microsoft Windows Server, Power Platform Administration, Microsoft Dynamics, Document Management, Secure File Services, IIS, Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, SharePoint, Backup, Storage and other COTS products. We are always augmenting our current offerings with the next generation items as they come available to meet our customer needs.
Dawnna brings the following qualities to the State of Maine:
- 35 years of dedicated State service which includes 28 years of IT experience
- 15 years of managing IT groups
- Responsible for creating and managing an annual budget of 15.5 million
- Providing IT strategic and technical advice to customers
- Developing and maintaining strategic technology roadmap
- Excellent Customer Service
- Leadership based on empowering staff
In her spare time, Dawnna enjoys spending time with her family and friends, the ocean, sea glass, the family camp and traveling.
Dawnna has served on the Executive Board as Eastern Region Past President, participated on the education & curriculum committee and continues to actively participate on the investment and membership committees for the National Association of State Technology Directors (NASTD).